14 Mayıs 2011 Cumartesi

hi everyone,

I don't want to write words like: here are some blah blah blah....

But you know, there is a peak of papers in my room. Includes: lots of sketches, doodles, scribbles etc. I think also you have got your own. While they are staying one on top of the another, they are totally meaningless. I want to give them some meaning by sharing here.

Ok i'll share another think as a bonus. It's my opinion about my passion for drawing:

Actually it's not a passion... Sometimes a question knocks my head. Until this time i could't answer it: i always draw to improve myself. But why i can't create succeeded works? And another question comes and knocks my head: Why should i improve myself? Its little bit late but finally i'have found the answer. Actually, i don't want to improve myself. Also drawing isn't a way to express myself. I always draw because i need escape from myself.

What an invention huh?! =)

Ok here are some (yes i'm writing these words again) old photo reffed drawings i'have made them about one year ago

cheers!

























Hiç yorum yok: